Venturing Through Undiscovered Country is about moving forward, even though all you have is the destination in mind. You kind of know where you’d like to go, but…
1) You’re not sure how to get there
2) You don’t know quite what it’s going to look like once you arrive
Tonight our “Trail-Blazing” Motivational guides, Mordant & McFall, share how planning their Success Freaks Motivational Conference for June 2013 in the Atlanta, GA area has slammed everyone on the SF team right to the razor-sharp edge of their comfort zones. Join us as we explore what causes us to hesitate when striving to take that first big step into the unknown, how we summon the courage to commit to move forward, and what it feels like after a fear has been conquered.
“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~
The thing is…decide what you want to do and do it. Take that not-so-blind Leap of Faith and venture forth into that Undiscovered Country.
1) Blaze Trails where ‘ere you go—for yourself and others
2) Find a Native Guide or three to help you along the way
3) But, ultimately, get off your comfortably-numb butt and do something with your life
4) We dare you!!!
5) If we can do this, you can do this. Period
“After decades of research into how the human brain works, scientists now know that for our brains to figure out how to get what we want, we must first decide what we want. Once we lock-in our desires, our mind and the universe can step in to help make our dreams a reality.” ~Jack Canfield~
- http://instagr.am (Look for @MordantWorld & @Bearcrawling)