This episode of Success Freaks, is ALL about questions from YOU! We open with a Leadership “Drive-by” on the way to Listener Participation. We chat about how to succeed when you don’t have one singular passion to follow. We ask, ‘How do you love yourself enough to brag about it?’ We ‘Level Up’ by being unapologetic and finding like-minded people. And in ‘On Beyond’, it’s all about Awesome stories from Life. [Read more…]
Creating an awesome life for yourself? To be successful you will need to trust yourself & your instincts. This is a process of learning you are right…even when you are wrong. Knowing that your mistakes have purpose and can teach you things—about yourself, about what you need to do in any given situation.
Tonight our “Trust Me, I’m a Professional” Motivational Show hosts, Mordant & McFall, share their own steps for trusting.
1) Trust Others – to be exactly who they are.
2) Trust Yourself and your instincts.
3) Trusting the Process and knowing there’s a reason for everything you’re going through.
4) Faith – Believing that things will turn out like you want.
5) Belief in yourself, those who travel the journey with you, and what you are doing.
- http://instagr.am (Look for @MordantWorld & @Bearcrawling)