Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Creating an awesome life for yourself? To be successful you will need to trust yourself & your instincts. This is a process of learning you are right…even when you are wrong. Knowing that your mistakes have purpose and can teach you things—about yourself, about what you need to do in any given situation.
Tonight our “Trust Me, I’m a Professional” Motivational Show hosts, Mordant & McFall, share their own steps for trusting.
1) Trust Others – to be exactly who they are.
2) Trust Yourself and your instincts.
3) Trusting the Process and knowing there’s a reason for everything you’re going through.
4) Faith – Believing that things will turn out like you want.
5) Belief in yourself, those who travel the journey with you, and what you are doing.
“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” ~Martin Luther King, Jr.~
“Now, faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen” Hebrews 11:1 NASB
***TOSOL #57 – “It’s the Little Things, Yo!”
***House of the Bear Newsletter
***Bay Area Renaissance Festival
***It!: 9 Secrets of the Rich and Famous That Will Take You to the Top
***The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
***SXSW PanelPicker 2013 Voting
- http://instagr.am (Look for @MordantWorld & @Bearcrawling)