This episode of The Other Side of LIVE! ranges from Mordant’s lack of voice to TOSOL being nominated for the Podcast Awards to what it means to be in pursuit of “Happily Ever After.” Eat it up!
· Mordant’s gravelly voice: “In Sickness and in Health”
· Vote for me -“The Other Side of LIVE!” – in Health and Fitness and for Charles – “Bear Crawling Nation” – in General in the Raw Voice Podcast Awards.
· Learn to Create Awesome in your Life
· Use Living Happily Ever After as Guidance for your Goals
· Your Spidey-Sense Guidance System
· The Positive of You Choose Your Destiny
· Taking a stand for what you allow/accept and what you won’t in your life
· Figuring out what makes you happy
· Affirmation: “Life/God/the Universe is always out to help me & ever-conspiring to bring me good.”
· Charles doesn’t like to hear “I can’t” – it makes him Hulk Angry
· Is Mordant happy with what he does?
· “What you would do willingly for free is the only thing you should ever do for money.” ~Raymond Aaron~
· Mordant World Vlog
· “One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.” ~Dale Carnegie~
· Happily Ever After is Now!
· Mordant’s voice ability facilitated by Japanese Cherry Tea