Broadcasting live from the Bear Crawling Nation’s Bear’s Den in Monticello, Georgia, Mordant & Charles bring you the Podcast Awards nominated “The Other Side of LIVE!”
This episode covers everything from the Podcast Awards to Mordant’s high school reunion in Florida to Keeping Calm and Carrying On when the “bad stuff” happens in your life.
Highlights & Links:
- Recap of last show – “Living Happily Ever After”
- Shout out to other podcasts:
- Mordant talks about his recent 30-year Tarpon Springs High School Reunion:
- Things that almost kept him for going and then deciding to just go.
- Discussion about High School reunions in general
- Discovering things about yourself – from reunions & your fellow classmates
- Overcoming shyness
- Different things that Charles has been facing and what he does to get through it.
- Alex Autrey interview on “Art Howard at Night”
- It’s all about Perception:
- As humans we tend to focus on the negative
- You can use life’s hiccups to learn something and level up your life
- “Me Against the World” ~Tupac Shakur~
- You are responsible for your life experience
- Blueflamingo01 (via the chatter box) said, “I don’t think we choose our destiny. I think the choices we make lead us to that.”
- The “Time Wars” series
- Kalyne from North Carolina calls in to chat:
- The Replacementswith Keanu Reeves and Gene Hackman:
- “You’re playing and you think everything is going fine. Then one thing goes wrong and then another and another. You try to fight back and the harder you fight back, the deeper you sink until you can’t move, you can’t breathe because you’re in over your head like quicksand.”
- Blow-ups with family & friends
- Getting past when your Problem Pile-ups:
- Baby-step through your problems
- Emotions are your warning/guidance system
- Law of Attraction – What the BLEEP Do We Know?!
- Life lessons (not) the hard way:
- Almost getting in a car accident means be present & pay attention
- Money – good with a little, good with a lot:
- “How you do anything is how you do everything.” ~T. Harv Eker~
- The Positive of Negative Emotions
- SimpleEnlightenment.com – John Davis:
- Mordant has vlogs on his site now and they may be putting up podcasts too.
- Tao Garden in Thailand
- November 8th show possibility – Dating Done Right: