Working to excel in this life, do you do your due diligence? Are you willing to put in the effort required now in order to make sure your business, goal, and/or relationship smoothly sails forward later? If you are wanting things to grow/expand/explode and in a good way in your life, you might find you are going to have to put in some sweat equity early on to set things up to go that way. And, that’s what this episode is about: doing your due diligence, those things you need to do, to excel in life.
Mordant discovers that by putting a day’s worth of effort into setting up several Excel spreadsheets, he can streamline calculations that would normally take him hours on his own. In this episode of Success Freaks, both he and McFall discuss what it takes to set yourself up to succeed – both the struggles and pay off of.
- Do Your Due Diligence and Excel
- Mordant’s Excel Setup Story
- Doing the Work Now to Set Yourself Up to Succeed Later
- Question of the Week
- What is the Difference Between Diligence and Perseverance?
- Level Up!
- Know your Why, Make your Work Fun, and other helpful Due-Diligence Tips
- On Beyond
***Help us Help Others and You Be Awesome as well as build a better community.
Support Success Freaks via Patreon today!
***Your Success Freaks men have published their very first book:
(in kindle form for now) for just $4.99 – check it!
Don’t have a kindle? There’s an app for that…and…it’s FREE!.
End Bumper Music: Feel This Moment – Pit Bull/Christina Aguilera
- http://instagr.am (Look for @MordantWorld & @Bearcrawling)