The timing is never perfect to do anything right. So, go ahead and plow on in, make a mess, and see what sticks…. Or, simply live focused on who you want to be. As long as you are focused on who you are becoming, then you won’t sweat the minutia of the everyday life. Come on – can it really be as easy as that!?
Listen to Mordant & McFall as they discuss, argue about, and wrestle over what it means to live the intentionally unintentional life. This episode has some surprises, with McFall doing the schooling, Mordant puts on his thinking cap and learns a thing or three about letting go, letting God, and the freeing power of just showing up available for anything.
- Living the Intentionally Unintentional Life
- Defining an Unintentional Life
- What If Being Unintentional Means You Can’t Work on Yourself? What Happens Next?
- More Discussion & Debate
- Arguing the Energy Behind Being Intentional
- Level Up!
- Begin by “Doing It Wrong”
Support Success Freaks via Patreon today!
Your Success Freaks men have published their very first book:
(in kindle form for now) for just $4.99 – check it!
Don’t have a kindle? There’s an app for that…and…it’s FREE!
End Bumper Music: Keep Your Head Up – Andy Grammer
- http://instagr.am (Look for @MordantWorld & @Bearcrawling)