Are you waiting for opportunity to arrive before doing your prep work? Why bother learning a skill, memorizing a speech, setting money aside before you have something to work for? Because, Success = Preparation + Opportunity. How well and how quickly you move towards your desired goal is directly related to your level of preparedness when opportunities come knocking on your door.
This episode, Mordant & McFall speak frankly about why it is important to get ready before your dreams begin showing up in earnest. If it’s something you really want to show up in your life, you should hunt it down and work on it, revel in it, master it time and again – because you love it! And, because doing your due diligence means you’ll be more than ready to step forward and carpe that diem the moment your opportunity shows up.
- Success = Preparation + Opportunity
- Preparation vs. Control vs. Fear
- What Does Preparation or Lack Thereof Say About Who You Are?
- Level Up!
- Life is Preparation – Being Prepared, but Letting Go
- On Beyond
- Trouble: Life Little Alarm Clocks
Support Success Freaks via Patreon today!
Your Success Freaks men have published their very first book:
(in kindle form for now) for just $4.99 – check it!
Don’t have a kindle? There’s an app for that…and…it’s FREE!
End Bumper Music: Keep Your Head Up – Andy Grammer
- http://instagr.am (Look for @MordantWorld & @Bearcrawling)